Friday 22 March 2013

Dungarees and Dollymix

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time. So here goes...

I'm 15 and I live in Shropshire. I have quite a fondness for anything creative and have to admit that i spend most of my time with a paintbrush in my hand. I also have a rather unhealthy obsession for makeup.

 Being the crazy beauty addict that I am, I always find myself finding swatches and reviews of products on blogs really helpful. This being the reason that I decided to start this.

I'm one of those people who loves looking back at old photos and reliving old memories, so I hope that one day i can look back on here and have a good giggle at the cringey photos and my strange tangents.

Seeing as I'm not at school today due to the crazy weather (yay!) I've spent my day battling with layouts and headers. Who knew it was all so difficult, eh?
.
Just looked out the window and saw these crazy things 


0 comments:

Post a Comment